Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
any jobs goin??? :)

Hay hay guys..... 4 out goin party people here lookin for a summer job in salou..... up for anything and ready for anything that come our way. .... ready to start. Whenever and for how ever long: ) hit me back as soon as xx

Re: any jobs goin??? :)

Salou is, at best, a 6 month Holiday season, and usually starts to open around about the Easter week, although not everybody will open at that time. Many wait for the 1st May to open their doors for business.

Most business owners are enjoying a holiday at the moment, and will usually invite the previous season's workers back, if they have done a good job the last season.

Salou is always optimistic about getting more Tourists than anywhere else . After all, we are next to Port Aventura, have plenty of variety of Bars, restaurants and Hotels, beautiful beaches and countryside. However, we have to be cautious about being over-confident as a result of the continuing financial crisis.
Therefore, it is unlikely that there will be a surfeit of employment opportunities for the casual job-seeker at this time of year. Most people would suggest booking a couple of days holiday at the beginning of the season, and having a base to work from when looking for employment. I highly doubt ANYBODY would take on workers without having been able to sit down and talk with prospective employees.
I hope this gives you an outline of the best way to find work here in Salou.

look us up when u get here girls,might have sometin 4 yous. ( ps i presume your irish with a name like yours )

You just may find employment teaching colloquial English to the locals!