Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worried about your Bar/Home/car security whilst not there?

Do you worry about leaving your home/business premises unattended?
Do you find it hard to believe the Police will provide a prompt and effective response to an ordinary burglar alarm?
Are you paying a LOT of money to an Alarm Company every year?
Would you like a phonecall to your mobile whilst you aren't at home, warning you of an intruder? WHILST they are still in your house/premises or your hotel room? Or your car?? 24/7/365?
Would you also like to receive a series of clear photos sent to your mobile phone, or your email account, of anybody, or anything which moves inside your house,business premises, garage or car,and shouldn't be there? AS it HAPPENS??
Would you like all this peace of mind, with NO recurring fee, other than buying and having fitted this amazing new alarm system?
Perhaps you aren't sure what the intruders are saying to each other, whilst robbing your home? You can even get a connection with it, which will relay LIVE, any sounds or voices which shouldn't be there? AND record it all, photos and audio, to a micro smart card?

If you think this is unbelievable...well so did I. But I bought one, and can demonstrate how well it works...and it can be all yours for only 250 euros! Email me for more information and a demonstration!
Warranty for 12 months. Mains power, but also with backup battery in case of power failure...stays armed and giving you protection for 19 hours!

Re: Worried about your Bar/Home/car security whilst not there?

Sounds like a great product nick need some help selling it ,im up for it,here is not the place .

After doing some digging ,I have decided to set up my own business and start selling this excellent product , should be up and running by january i will be looking for spanish speaking reps and people to install. Watch this spasce for more details.

What is it Nick,hungry rottweilers trained to attack E.Europeans/N.Africans?

Type this in google

3G intruder monitor camera (video / MMS / SMS alarm to mobile phone)

local
After doing some digging ,I have decided to set up my own business and start selling this excellent product , should be up and running by january i will be looking for spanish speaking reps and people to install. Watch this spasce for more details.

Good idea I think I will do the same

The first 5 units have been sold, and the next 10 will be arriving soon. Will let you know when they are available with a post here, unless you want to email me to chat about them.
Also going to start providing e-cigs.

Good man Nick glad to see your still battling on, good luck with the venture