Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
late october...much opened?

hi folks, i am goin to salou on the 23rd of october till the 30th with my girlfriend as this is the only dates she had to take holidays, is the end of october within season and is evrything open just the same?
on some sites it says aquapolis waterpark closes on the 31st of october but on the aquapolis site it says the 8th?? would rather know the actual date so a dont get my hopes up for nothin
if anyone has been late ocotober and could point a few things out, would be much apreciated !

Re: late october...much opened?

no one has any idea of set closing dates but as for bars O,connor Chapiln and Christys shut the water park if open would be too cold Port Aventura open and halloween theme as for smaller bars they decide when the takings drop below certan level they will close for season There will be some things but not a lot and of course most spanish tapas and restraunts open

well if thers highs of 21 degrees in october al be happy with that and even a low of 16 al still be goin for a swim if its not open then the hotel pool will have to do !
thanks for the info !

i was in salou for the last week in oct 2008 with my family, the aquopolis and caribe water parks were both closed but we only had one day at the beech because the weather was really bad that year, port aventura was still open but closed about 6.00pm i think that also was because of the heavy winds and rain at the time, i do not mean to put a dampener on your holiday but with the weather in salou being unpredictable at times you do have to be prepared, most shops and restaurants also closed in that week and others were winding down and on november 1st virtually all gift shops and the likes had closed but even so we made the best of it, i personslly would never go to salou at that time of year again but we have been again since but in high season, i still love salou

brown bear on cale bruselas for nice food ;)