Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any goods worth bringing to Spain from UK now ??

Coming back down to Salou in our campervan in October.
Years ago I used to bring some items with me from UK to sell (minor profit) to help pay for some of our diesel costs. At the time mainly satellite TV items like remotes and receivers..
With all the cheap flights now and large supermarkets it may not be relevent BUT are there items that may earn me a few coppers ??
Someone said POT NOODLE'S !!! Dont know if he was joking or not....

Re: Any goods worth bringing to Spain from UK now ??

where are you leaving from , ie live

i was able to get most things while on my last visit in july, i cant really think of anything in particular which we could not get, as you have said most big supermarkets now seem to stock most things and if it can not be bought in salou it's self it could probably be purchased in tarragona or barcelona sorry but i can not help with this one, maybe someone who lives local could help

Can you bring me granny?

How's about a 120cm sat dish for poeple just outside the foot print with 80cm dishes... i.e.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-2M-120CM-X-1-3M-1-3-METRE-METER-SATELLITE-DISH-/310171182925?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item4837a4a74d#shId

Just to get the locals thinking.....one word CHRISTMAS

three words . skint at Christmas .

sue foster
where are you leaving from , ie live

Staffordshire..

120cm dishes, I think they are just as cheap there now..
Looks like no "tickle"...

See ya soon, If you spot a motorhome with a 5 years old holding a map book, that's us...

When are you coming over Steve?

I've been having a thought about nappies etc. Having a baby in December and i can get in the UK for £9 what will cost me 18euros here.
Just an idea.xxx

We leaving UK late on the 20th wednesday.... Expect to be in Salou for the weekend.. email me if you want to follow this up but be quick..