Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Portaventura Ticket Prices

When do the prices of Portaventura tickets come down after summer season, for going in October. I got them from Attractiontix last time and they were only around the £140 mark for 14 days 2 adults + 2 children.
I know they were doing a deal before end of July at cheaper prices, so hope they come back down again.
Thanks all.

Re: Portaventura Ticket Prices

You can check the prices for Port Aventura.
Lots of special offers going.
Click on the link.

“Port Aventura tickes”

I book my ticket for port aventura do something different site. I pay and they send me a mail of my ticket for portaventura... now I afraid that this ticket is don't good. are you sure that this site is good? in my ticket there isn't the day who want to go in the park. excuse me but my english is not good...
I hope that you understand me???????
thank you very much

Do something different as far as we know is a professional and reliable site to purchase tickets for Port aventura.

Do let us know the outcome but I think that you will have no problems.

thank you for your answer. after my holidays I'll tell you if it was good and I promise you that I learn english seriously We come to salou for 6 years and it is always formidable we stay at the vila romana hotel

thank you again

hello,

We returned of salou yesterday. As promised I confirm you that we had no problem with tickets for port aventura to book dosomething. very good holidays. thank you for your attention.

cordially