Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scooter or motorbike hire in Salou

I need to hire some transport for a day or two in September. I recall a pushbike rental shop on Plaza Europa, but I can't recall a motor bike / scooter rental businesss off the top of my head.

I need to cover a lot of ground around Salou in a short-ish time, so legs isnt realy an option! I'd prefer to use a scooter or motorbike. Do they need sight of ones driving licence, or is it still the system used many moons ago when I was younger and even more stupid.....ie turn up with your passport, some money and then ride off into the sunset?

Any tips most welcomed!

By the way, Mrs Jacko is curently tearing the house apart looking for my licence, hence the question!

Cheers

Re: Scooter or motorbike hire in Salou

Jacko...forget the scooter. Let me know when you need to get around (I remember what it is for ). I would gladly chauffeur you around for the day or two.
Nick

You're a gent Nick, and no mistake!!

Coming in on wed 8 sep, back to the rain on Fri 10th! I'll drop you a mail.

Cheers

SO...How did it go Jacko? Get all you wanted? Is it all in the Production stage still? Will be fascinated to hear/see some details!!

Got some great footage at first glance, although I haven't gone into full edit yet (National Grid have pulled rank on my time for their two short films, and they're my day job paymasters!!!). Hope to get into it this week.

Thanks for help & advice out there mate. Hasta luego

Thanks for the link Jacko!! Fantastic bit of video presentation....top marks to you!!!!

Judith Chalmers is shaking in her boots!!!!

So what's happening with it Jacko? Met with the usual apathy? Shame. Somebody goes to a lot of effort and expense, all to no avail. I HOPE that isn't the case though.

Its posted on salou.co.uk and youtube. I just need to understand how to get the 'tags' right so that anyone entering Salou into youtube sees the vid on their first page! It can be done, but I'm trawling the net for technical hints on how to achieve this......and of course I'm not that technical to start with!!! Anyone who has access to any owners of salou-related websites is more than welcome to paste this link into a mail to such contacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3hDqBSh4k

Hey Nick, I spoke to Mrs Jacko about the idea of knowing what's going on in ones property when we're not there.......but she reckons she already knows. It'll be our son and some local sort!!!!

Have a good winter and best wishes for the gizmo