Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Workers... Get on yer bike!

Fully serviced ex-stock Downhill Bikes Salou mountain bikes for sale from 50€ !!

Dont buy a new bike from a high street supplier for two reasons...
1. It is 10x more likely to get nicked within the first few weeks as its too shiny and tempting.
2. High street bikes look nice and are cheap to buy, but take it from the experts...they don't last long!

Here's the sensible option for seasonal workers!

Buy a fully maintained proper hand made mountain bike (mens and ladies avaliable) from your friendly experts in bike rides DOWNHILL BIKES SALOU.

They are all ex stock bikes built to last and with full maintenance history. They dont look brand new, so they wont get nicked! But they all ride superbly! Tried and tested.

Prices are 50€ and at the end of the season we'll store them for you till next year for FREE or buy em back off you for 10€ !!

Delivery to your place of work.
We've only got limited stock left so get a real deal bargain this week and get on yer bike

Recycling in cycling salou! I thank you!

CALL ROB or MANDY on 608 762 003

Re: Workers... Get on yer bike!

Will you have any bikes for sale in late August.
My wife and I have a caravan at Sanguli and would like a couple of bikes.
Mike

It would appear that 3 years later Downhill Bikes don't have stock left. The power of the internet! There should be a public health warning on reviving old threads, buyer beware!

I wonder if the name Downhill is the reason they're out of business..... It's not a business name I would trust.

there business is booming a very professional set up but the original add selling old bikes was in 2010 missy

Thank you Judge (no irony in your name, is there ;-)).
I was being tongue in cheek .
I realise it was a while ago, but this is the first time I have seen the thread and as it is still flying high at the top of the post list, it has to be worthy of a comment. I appreciate your keen observation :-D

Its ranked the Number One activity to do in Salou by 331 TripAdvisor reviews.
Great half day out.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g562814-d1764318-r168600369-Downhill_Bikes-Salou_Costa_Dorada_Province_of_Tarragona_Catalonia.html