Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gordons Bar

does anyone no why gordons bar la pineda is closed??

Re: Gordons Bar

I read elsewhere that Gordon's bar has finally shut after 42 seasons

sad to hear that it has closed had some great food drink and service in there. speaking to the owner in 2008 semmed to be a poor season for them then with more hotels doing full and all inclusive board so people are staying at the hotels more.hope this isnt the shape of things to come for other bars and restaurants.

I no i actually spoke with the owner there shut for business so sad... loved the atmosphere and the food there so much!!! Will miss there hospitality and friendliness so much on my many more trips to La pineda!! xx

What a shock. If these old established places cant make it then what hope is there for others. Must say though that i nearly saw gordon smile one year.Bless em all.

terrible sad to see closed...maybe its a sign of the times were in!!! whatever they will be missed by me and my family when we holiday in salou each year!!!

HI JUST A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FOR REMEBERING US AND WE HOPE THAT YOUR HOLIDAYS WHERE VERY HAPPY AND WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE BEEN PART OF IT. GORDON DIED 27 07 2010 AT THE AGE OF 80 TWO WEEKS FROM HIS 81ST BIRTHDAY. DOREEN IS STILL GOING BUT FRAIL AND LIVING WITH ALL THE GOOD TIME THERE WAS AND HAPPY MOMENTS.