Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAIRPORT - NEW BRITISH UNISEX HAIRDRESSER IN SALOU

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT WITH NEW STYLIST. PREVIOUSLY SARAH'S SALON. OPPOSITE SALOU PARK HOTEL AND DOWN THE STEPS (NEXT TO THE HAPPY DRINKER.)
YOU ARE INVITED TO THE OPENING OF THE SALON ON WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH FROM 6PM.
COME AND ENJOY A FREE GLASS OF CAVA.
I OFFER A FULL RANGE OF HAIRDRESSING SERVICES ASWELL AS MANICURES & PEDICURES.
APPOINTMENTS NOT ALWAYS NECESSARY BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ON :617 071 501.
I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU.

Re: HAIRPORT - NEW BRITISH UNISEX HAIRDRESSER IN SALOU

good luc kim on your new adventure,c u wednesday for that free glass of cava,.....allthe best chris and family

Hi Kim, Congratulations on your new adventure, we know you will do well have a great season.

All the best - I know it will be a great success. See you on Wednesday.xx

Hey Kim,

Wishing you all the best for the season....
Hope you'll be a big success!!

Lisa & Paul xx

yey !!!! good luck !!! desperate for my wig n roots to have a proper seeing to !! see you shortly!! hope you have a great season !!

thanks so much for seeing to my neglected wig!! i love love love my new do and colour. hope you have a great summer babes, you deserve it !!!!
xxxx

best of luck Kim. Can't wait to come over and get my silvery bits back to black!!(cos silver is definately not the new black) lol Also my nails are in need of some attention. Miss my fab hairdresser. Wishing you all the luck and great success.xxx

Hi do you do waxing by any chance, cant find anyone who speaks english to do my eyebrows etc, my spanish is crap so I need an english person.
I will definitely come for my hair.

Thanks

Hi. I am coming to Spain (salon) in may with my college... I was looking for a salon that I could work in for 6 days that I am in Spain. Please could you send my your email and I can send you more info, thanks x Kelly x

hey kim, im traveling to salou in aug 2013 and looking to buy a small peroxide bottle pref 6% as cant bring with me on flight do u know where I can buy this or if possible u sell?