Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Job summer 2010! help!!!

Hey my names jason! I'm coming to Salou on the 6th may untill early september, and finding it quite hard to find jobs! i've emailed around n not heard a lot! i would love to work in one of the brit bars like fox n hounds or one of the bars like 007! i have both bar experience and experience in a restaurant, waiting on and kitchen! i'm outgoing, trustworthy, hard working and put 100% in to whatever i do! its only a few weeks away now and I'm getting rather nervous! if you have any info please email me! jasoncoffey@hotmail.co.uk! thanks!!

Re: Job summer 2010! help!!!

hey :)

The best thing to do is book a hotel for a week or two then whilst your out here ask in the bars etc for jobs available. Its very unlikely to get a job before your in salou. Hope this has helped a lil x

thanks :) suppose it will add to the thrill! Is it easy to get one whilst your there? Do you think May 6th is too early or late?

send me your cv summer201063@hotmail.com

I went in the height of summer and got offered a job on the same afternoon and then again the day after!!! just go for it you will have a ball.....book a week in a hotel, calypso is cheapest!!!

yeah its all part of the fun :) The 6th may is a good time as the season officially starts the 1st may. You coming over on your own? You will have a great time in salou, everyones really friendly. x

yeh coming on my own! my friend is coming at the start of june tho :) I'm gonna book somewhere to stay for a week and see how it goes! really need to get saving now lol cheers for everyones help :) x x

Good luck! ha yes you had better! see you out here then! x

3 weeks to go! I'll be bringing about 900 euros with me, and i've already got a week in a hotel, half board :) will this be enough? if someone could get back to me it would be appreciated :)

I left my email on your post some weeks ago. you have NEVER emailed me asking for a job. so maybe not looking that hard for a job. to late now I had 5 jobs going as openening new hours this years. All sorted now. As they say "you snooze you lose."

hey jason im flyin out to work on my lonesum to . .hit me up wit a wee add on facebook bconvery1234@hotmail.co.uk

Pop round the Guinness Tavern when you arrive,may have something for you,if not I,ll put you on the right track.....cheers Christy.

cheers christy i will do :)

get your dates right,,,you will be late for work for a boss who does no know what year it is ..2010.c

jethro, ha ha, sorry had to laugh original post was actually made in 2010

Well spoted jethro,your switched on, i didnt see that one.

now im very confused lol . . .i assumed that msg was for me lol

Come round the Guinness tavern anyway brona we´ll have a chat,regards Christy.

2011 ,it is going to be heaven ,as david bowie said ..make way for the major race.the homo superior is hear to stay.. that makes it all honky dory.

Jethro needs medical help

thanks il defo call by :)