Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHEAPEST PRICES!!!! BEAT THE CRISIS !!! HOLIDAYS IN SALOU

Hi everybody.

My name is JCGonzalez and I am the operations manager of the Ibersol group.

I just want to inform you that we have a wide range of appartments and locations to beat the crisis.

We try to give you the chance to have a decent accomodation to a rational price.

In the last 3 years we are trying to modernize our company with new staff , new appartments, reformed forniture, new facilities and a new website always trying to give you our best value for your money.

I would like to say in reference to the comments of Catalonia Gardens, that we are not the only ones who rents these apartments and I am please to wellcome anybody in your holidays who wants to meet us, meet the company and meet any appartment.

As you can see I am not standing back, I face the reality that Catalonia Gardens are a great product for young people with small budget and obviously small "facilities" but if your expectatios are bigger you will need a new resort as Aqquaria, Mediterranean suites (reformed, better and nicer aka Podium) or our villas in the cape salou as Cumbres or Siesta dorada

In times of crisis we have to do it better and cheaper, just have a look in our new website and see what it feels like!!!!

You are free to contact me or contact Lucy anytime and just remember WE ARE AT YOUR DISPOSAL and dont hesitate to contact us if you have nay doubt or any problem staying with us.

You have the right to have a decent holiday without spending all your budget, be smart and practical by paying the right price for your holiday instead of wasting all your money in an accomodation.

We beat the prices in our website more than in any other .com so come and visit us www.ibersol.es, the website will be really soon in english so I hope u enjoy it.

please be free to contacting me o r Lucy anytime !!!!

I recall you that with your gold card if you are staying in any appartment of Ibersol, buying in our receptions one day-pass of Port-Aventura, you will get a second day for free!!!!

many thanks and find me in www.ibersol.es

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES!!!! BEAT THE CRISIS !!! HOLIDAYS IN SALOU

Hi My name is Lucy, and I am the new manager of the Mediterranean Suites (ex Podium). I would just like to reiterate what JCG has already said. You can contact me at direccion.podium@ibersol.es and would welcome any constructive feedback in how we can improve, from guests who visit us once we open our doors for the upcoming season on the 1st of May. I would also be happy to answer any queries or doubts any of you may have. I hope I can continue to provide affordable good quality accomodation, especially in these times of economic dificulties. Wishing everyone (future holiday makers, expats and workers of Salou alike)a very happy, safe and prosperous summer 2009.

Regards

Lucy (Mediterranean Suites)

Well, for a start, you could begin by answering my question about your inhouse entertainment in your other thread about Mediterranean Suites. You seem to have ignored it, and that isn't very reassuring, despite your honeyed words!
M+B

I have booked through Ibersol before but the Ibersol website has been terrible for 18months. May i suggest that Ibersol, as a company, look at improving their website.

When we did book with Ibersol we enjoyed very nice accommodation and had a very nice holiday

Hi Sorry if I didn't answer before I simply hadn't seen it. We have a new bar manager and new staff this year. The manager has his own entertainment company which can only be an advantage. The entertainment will be aimed at all ages with the entertainment aimed at the youngest guests earlier on in the evening with the more adult (however suitable for all the family) on later in the evening. Earlier in the season and towards the end on the chillier evenings the entertainment will be provided in the Irish Themed Bar "Cross Road" and we hope to be able to stage the entertainment around the pool area in the warmer months (however are limited by the space). I promise to get back to you when I have further information of the entertainment program (should be within the next few days) I appologise once again for not replying sooner I do check this site at least 3 times a day but to garantee a reply you can contact me direct at direccion.podium@ibersol.es this way I am garanteed not to miss any questions.

Regards

Lucy

Regards

Hi,

We have just (in the last few days) launched our new website www.ibersol.es, which we have been working on for the last few months. It is currently only in Spanish but we hope to have the English translations working within the next few days (I will let everyone know as soon as it is available) With the new web you can book online direct with our competetive prices, or look up information on the possibilities of accomodation we have to offer, from 4 star spa hotels to the apartments and villas that sleep up to 8 people in and around the areas of Salou and further afield (we have a hotel in St. Tropez "Calvaliere")We aim to offer quality accomodation for every budget.
Glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us, and thankyou for your views, as I said before all constructive critisism is very welcome!

Regards

Lucy