Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cap Salou

Going on 3rd May to H10 Medittereanan Village in cap salou, is there any nice restaurants, entertainment bars for families or would we be better to just stay in hotel or go into main salou.

Re: Cap Salou

With the combination of a great Hotel and amenities, a safe beach within walking distance, and some really nice restaurants ( Route 66 and Smugglers..two of the best restaurants you could hope to find) and bars in Cap Salou Village, you can't go wrong. There is a smallish 'Funfair', a Disco and live music too.Bungee machines and trampolines...La Pineda is a very short bus ride away, and the beautiful beach and bars to be found there are also very popular with the Brits, as well as other nationalities. You have made a great choice, if I might say so! you are set for a great holiday!!
Have fun!!

Re: Cap Salou

Hi Louise,
Hope you have a fab time at the med village. We are staying there in sep, so please come back on when you get back and tell me all about it. It looks good but would love to hear about it anyway. I've been to salou 3times before, always love it. This will be my 1st time at the h10 med village though. Take care. x