Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
** HOTEL **

Hi,

i want to come over mid may time for a wks holiday with my partner and baby son. I have been looking on different websites but havent found anything really within our budget. I have been told that if you phone the apartments direct they give you a cheaper price, is this true ??

Re: ** HOTEL **

Hi Katie,

This has not been true in my experience, in fact quite the opposite.

I always find sites such as Travel Republic and Alpharooms offer better prices than going direct.

I'm sure this is not always the case and I know quite a lot of people book direct with the Esmeralda apartments which are in between Salou & Cambrils, this is their website:-

http://www.esmeraldadirect.com/

I have no experience of the apartments no cannot personally recommend them but I'm sure others can.

You could also try:-

http://www.universalholidaycentre.com/index2EN.html

Good Luck
Jim

If you want to get a cheap hotel, the best way to do it is to go through an agency or book online.
I think that the following website has the cheapest hotels, www.booking.com.
There are others so try around.
The reason for this is that operators reserve many rooms and get them at a cheaper price. This price is subsequently passed on, and in some cases, even cheaper than what the Hotel can offer.
Maybe there are some links on this website, which will take you to cheaper hotels.
Lost.

try the normal holiday companies you can just book an apt separately you may be surprised worth a look

have been trying to help you katie but they keep asking me to delete my post seems you only get bias help from this site not the best advice try thompson holidays festival vllage apts 96 pounds for a 2 bedroom apt hope you see this before its deleted will not use this site again myself try tripadvisor not so biased

Hello Nette14, I´m not too sure what site you are talking about. If you are referring to Salou Uncovered, we have not deleted any post of yours from this forum. Please let me know which site is deleting your post.

Nette14,

The site will not be asking you to delete your post.

We all get a message when we post saying that you have 60 minutes to edit or delete it.

This is just in case you have made any mistakes or have changed your mind.

If you are happy with your message just leave it as it is and the message will remain on the forum.

Jim

thanks to jim for your email my sincere apoligies it did look as though my posts were to be deleted sorry i got it wrong

No worries, I’m the first to make mistakes. Hope you carry on visiting and posting on Salou Uncovered forum.

Is it a hotel you really want or are you prepared to rent an apartment? You will pay for the property rather than per person so it can be cheaper if there are a few of you.
If so check out www.holiday-rentals.co.uk - lots of places to look at in the Salou and wider area such as Cap Salou, La Pineda and Cambrils.

i got the podium apartments very cheap for may on holiday-beds-direct.com and i got jaime 1 apartments with half board very cheap for a friend in may on alpharoms.com

try using www.xscapewithus.co.uk they r very good and give you the prices of all the hotels to suit each individuals budget. the price is per party per stay hope you find something

Checkout the ibersol website www.ibersol.es I booked through them direct and got a good price, I think and I did shop around first!!!!!!

kljdhfdhsdfkldsjhjdashfkdashkdash

Very strange but true booking .com don't exist....

http://www.ebooking.es/

Is the correct site.

Lost