Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan Boyle, Britains Got Talent

I don't know who else watched this Lady's performance, but I have to say 'THANK GOD'. Inspirational, and humbling.

Re: Susan Boyle, Britains Got Talent

Who else? Nearly 20 million on youtube as a starter for ten. The yanks have gone beserk over the girl. Demi Moore is Twittering to everyone about her and she has 1.6 million followers just on her blog.
Simon Cowell already reckons she will become a millionairess with contract offers starting to flow in.
The bookies have made Susan 5/2 favorite to win BGT and there has only been ONE episode!
I would have stayed a virgin for 48 years if I could have been guaranteed a voice like that

I just hope they don't start all that 'make-over' crap, and I bet she will spend every penny she gets helping others. Good for her.I just hope it all doesn't destroy her, and cause her more misery than she already knows.
I did, AVKid..but I was too good-looking, and everybody over-looked my voice!! Hahahahaah!!

I am playing in Blackburn her home town bowling club on Sunday 10th May if i see Susan Boyle i will get her up for a song, We get somebody up for a song to raise money for the kiddies day in blackburn ( never seen her before ) Ha Ha

Youtube hits now up to 30 million and increasing at around 5 million per day.
After only six days she is now the 18th most watched Youtube video of all time.
I reckon she could be the number one Youtube video by the end of April