Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
banner problems and crash!!!!

hi friends,
i am having a problem and i was wondering if this is affecting anyone else, every time i go on to view the webcams, everything is ok until i try to close the webcam view then a banner advertising the salou gold card appears and then my pc freezes, i have to press control/alt/delete and close aol and then re-start it and everything goes back to normal.
why is the banner appearing anyway and why is it freezing on my aol server an anybody help

Re: banner problems and crash!!!!

Hi Keith, this doesn´t happen when I close down the webcams and I have tried on both my computers. Can someone please give advise as why this happening on Keith´s computer.
Thanks

Hi Keith... not sure why you mention AOL.
The important questions here is what browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome or some other?
Please advise

hi av,
i am using the google search on my aol toolbar, i mention aol as it is the only programme which is being affected and freezing so i have to close aol using windows task manager and re-start the application and it goes back to normal, i do not have this problem when viewing the threads on s.u only when closing from the beach camera view.
i hope you can help as it is really annoying, i am nearly bald anyway but i am pulling my hair out over this

SUCCESS!!!!!
i found that the updated java i installed a week ago had been corrupted and i have deleted it then re-installed it and it is ok now, thanks anyway

I should have guessed it was Java. It can be such a naughty boy at times
Well done!