Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want the tasty Fat Frog Back

Hey guys, can someone help me out. We are now on holidays..and been to Snoepys,and Charlie Chaplins...and guess what...there is a horrible imitation of last years Fat Frog...plus I promissed taken t-shirts back home to my mates...where can I find the original ones...I am thirsty of real tasty stuff.We will be here for 3 more days and dont wanna go back without trying it back again. We want the FAT FROG BACK

Re: I want the tasty Fat Frog Back

Helen we have been informed that Fat Frog from Double Dutch will have in stock in a couple of weeks time and will be called Green Frog with the same taste as always.
http://www.fatfrogspain.com

So it will be back!!! what a relief but do I have to wait till June i will be back?or is someone hiding some of these bottles under the shelf [ If anyone knows of a bar that have at least 6 to keep me happy, please let me know...thanx

Got the t-shirt...but will be back soon hoping to try the original Fat frog again...see you all soon

Helen, i know what you mean. Ive also tried the other one and im happy to know that next week green frog ( new name!!!)will be back. lol

I have tried The Fat Frog that you seem to dislike and I think IMO that its actually okay.

I don't understand that one company has the name Fat Frog but the drink does not taste at all like it and the other one calls it Green Frog and it tastes like Fat Frog? Why don't they work along together???