Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what is happening

What a total load of nothingness from The Mod.Keith,you will get used to it!Arrogant comment at the least.The format is crap.You,Mr Moderator ,Crowe about the Hits on this website. Now do something to get it back to normal.I dont make anything out of this BUT YOU do.And for my tuppenny,pennies worth i will no longer give advice on this site nor visit it.

Re: what is happening

Hooligan that is your opinion. No comments.

What's up, Hooligan? Off your meds or WHAT? Apology would be nice..you are WRONG.

hoolgan, i understand what you are getting at but actually i found this time the mod was right, i updated java on my pc ( SEE MY REPLY ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD)and it was not too bad at all, typeface is still rubbish but other things in the application do seem to be better.
so i eat humble pie and carry on i suggest you do to as it would be a shame not to see you on s.u anymore but i do agree people should choose their words more carefully especially the mods, so lets all be a happy family again eh!!!!

Hooligan
What a total load of nothingness from The Mod.Keith,you will get used to it!Arrogant comment at the least.The format is crap.You,Mr Moderator ,Crowe about the Hits on this website. Now do something to get it back to normal.I dont make anything out of this BUT YOU do.And for my tuppenny,pennies worth i will no longer give advice on this site nor visit it.

Hooligan grow up now away and find yer dummy.