Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
buses from reus airport - salou

i am travelling with my young son on saturday we have had a 2 hour flight change so we will miss the last bus we now arrive at 21.50 am i right there will be no buses to salou after 8.35pm and if this is right can i get a bus into reus then to salou
also is the weather nice enough for shorts yet !thankyou jayne

Re: buses from reus airport - salou

I will be most surprised if there is not a bus there at 10pm waiting for customers off your flight.
The bus company schedule its airport services around flight departures and arrivals.

i land at 21-50 and there are buses waiting for me
so you should have no problem getting a bus.
when we landed last year a guy was at the baggage reclaim thing and he was giving out leaflets about the buses,
so there will be buses there for every plane landing

wee willy

thankyou i feel better now knowing there are buses its not very clear looking on bus websites

Is that the same for most flights we are arriving from Bournemouth with Ryan Air on the 14th April.I think we land around 9.25am.Also does anyone know how much the bus is.We are staying at Salauris Palace

bus cost is 5.60 euro single we are also staying at salauris palace great hotel we are going on 21st april

We came out of the airport and the bus was right outside.We asked about a return trip but they wanted to pick us up at 9.15am for a 13.15 flight so we got a taxi from an english chap called Richie his company was called Jag cabs it cost us 20 Euros.

hi tracie how did you get in touch with ritchie from jag cabs

He gave us a flyer in the street but he did say he advertises in Shanklys Bar.

thanks tracie will look out for him or go to shanklys

hi as traciy said richie can be found in shanklys,i used him last month,he picked us up from the hotel also he took us to the market and picked us up very reliable and reasonable will be using him again on the 28th hope this helps.

yes it helps will be visiting shanklys to book my cab to airport