Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Salou

The Salou Ibrox was close down last year and as far as we know, still close.

Brian/Kenny... the Salou Ibrox WAS a great pub. It did not reopen this year. There is no Rangers pub in Salou now. In fact the only dedicated football team pub left is Shankleys

Brian,true champions? Explain!!

The Salou Ibrox was close down last year and as far as we know, still close.

Nearly like the team itself lmao, hail hail btw :P

rangers saved by green and whyte,w.a.t.p.,rangers supporters (our local supporters club)still meet every matchday in the barrels bar next to the victoria pub.

LET THE OTHERS COME AFTER US,WE WELCOME THE CHASE (54 & COUNTING ) W.A.T.P.

I"m still waiting on an explanation about the true champions Brian.Maybe I"m wrong but the last time I checked the former European Cup winners had won the league by 20 points from their nearest challengers. Y.N.W.A.

54 no more Brian i am afraid to say, as a Celtic fan I do really mean this when I say RIP Glasgow Rangers come back soon as Celtic need you in the SPL.

Sure do Kipper... along with the other 10 SPL clubs. Am I right in saying that it will be up to the other 11 SPL clubs to vote Rangers back into the top flight? If it is I cannot see a problem

I think you are indeed correct AV, I would guess a couple of the smaller teams will vote against out of spite for the "old firm".

Well they r cheats and cheats have to be dealt with,yes we will miss them but they cant get off lightly just because they r part of the old firm.......off with their heads i say.