Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: titanic bar

Yes Jim... same place. Still gets busy if a little quiet at the mo

Hi John,I let the bar go as I did not want to continue.I could have kept it after Charlie died but I got a great new job working in the local primary school near my house.I love it and it is the best job that I have ever had.I did not lose the business as local gossip has it ,I chose not to continue,as simple as that.I no longer have any interest in the place and very rarely go into Salou as I am far too busy.I have made a new life for myself and just want to get on with it.Regards to everyone,ANNA.

Good for you Anna. Wish you every success in your new job. I must say, I haven't heard anybody saying you lost the Bar, but just that you didn't want to go on with it.
Teaching has always been your forté, so perhaps all worked out the best for you in the end

STOP PRESS... I hear the Titanic Bar will be reopening soon for the rest of the Summer.
Rumour or truth... time will soon tell!

Nick
Good for you Anna. Wish you every success in your new job. I must say, I haven't heard anybody saying you lost the Bar, but just that you didn't want to go on with it.
Teaching has always been your forté, so perhaps all worked out the best for you in the end

Yes.... Lovely stuff.

Great stuff.

thats great news really hope its true and i hope it will be open for when we get there on the 12th of june

Hi was just wondering if the titanic has opened loved that pub for a good evening out hope it is .

not sure, but anna has a job, and that is what is mattering in the world of cold dark damp death ridden salou. terrible G and P here... what say all of us have a group hug.... a great big GROUP HUG.... I only have 1 number on my silly little phone.... so come on.... you Know who you are..... Let us rejoice and sing..... And bring in the new Ayrshire order/ 5 Oh No.... Hug me... Yes... Hug ALL of us here in the poor mans Birmingham.

come on ANNA..... give us a team hug....

The AV Kid
The Black Bull is still open and selling booze and Bingo cards

Indeed it is, and selling lots of it/them....

just come back from salou and spent alot of time in the black bull over the 2 weeks, fantastic staff and very friendly atmosphere. ste and the staff go all out to make everyone feel welcome this bar is a credit salou and hopefully we will be back next year to visit the beautiful and wonderful resort of salou and the black bull.
until then i will just have to keep watching the salou webcam and wishing i was back in salou.