Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Long Weekend in Salou

Hi

We are a group of lads out for a long weekend in Salou - mid may - we came last year but relied on taxis taking us to places from the hotel - we felt like we never really hit the best places so would like to remedy that this year - can anyone advise of an area/district to head for where we can go round a few bars that are close together - bars with a bit of atmosphere.

Thanks

Rob

Re: Long Weekend in Salou

If you are staying in the middle of salou rob you cant go wrong with christys irish bar.good band called the langers there and an excellant atmosphere.theres plenty of bars and nightclubs around this area.

hi there,add MURPHYS PUB to ur list of places to go. great bar,and even better drink! hope to see yous,and enjoy ur holiday!!

Just got back from salou, went to chaplins ,christies,and murphys must say everyone was helpfull and i would recomend these places ps.Quinns and the guinness tavern for food, hope you have a good time xxxx jealous.

What a blatant plug!!!
'Other fine establishments are also available for patronage in Salou'.

Whats the matter local,are we not allowed to have our say onthis website, am shocked by your comments,will look for another salou site instead of this one thanks to you , youve obviously got a bee in your bonet.

Just let us know wich other bars/restaurants you are talking about it.

thanks for the replies people - yes would be interested to hear any other bars/areas to look out for - and while i am on any clubs???

Hi im just a frequant visitor to salou so i won be biased.All the bars that have been mentioned are excellant places.If you like kareoke then try jimmys.There are many nightclubs in salou too many too mention but when i was a bit younger 007s was the place i went to.The victoria is open until the early hours.we had some great nights there too.Have a nice holiday

Jimmy's is no more.... it is now a night club called Fusion. Not sure if Karaoke is still on the agenda?

What a shame a v kid i got to know jimmy and antonia well.Ive been going there for years even when it was the old building.Are they still out there or moved away

I saw them about 2 weeks ago helping the new people at Fusion get ready for the season so they are about.
Whether they will be regulary be there or not is another question. I don't think Jimmy looks on here.. perhaps one of his buddys can advise?