Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seafood

Hi,
Can anyone let me know of s really good seafood restaurant in the Salou area.

Re: Seafood

I am on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
Many good restaurants in Salou but the best are in Cambris on the sea front overlooking the port. They do a decent seafood menu of the day at reasonable prices. IMO,the best paellas are in Vilafortuny at the Cafe de Paris and at a little sea front bar called the Fabiola!

Thank you for the information. I just love seafood being a ex fisherman. I'm looking forward to sampling the great delights from the sea.

kenny58
Thank you for the information. I just love seafood being a ex fisherman. I'm looking forward to sampling the great delights from the sea.

In Cambrils there are loads of restaurants situated on the front promenade which runs about 200 yards down towards the harbour. In all honesty the food in these can be pretty similar but i'd give Casavella a special mention as i've sampled some amazing clams in there.

In terms of high end seafood then your best bet would be Joan Gatell, Can Bosch or el Rincon de Diego but these are not typical holiday restaurants so you will need to dress accordingly and booking is essential at peak times.