Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Internet cafe

Hi, we are returning to Salou in October, we've not been for three years, can anyone tell me if there is still an internet cafe in Salou and, if so, does it have printing facilities, thanks.

Re: Internet cafe

There is quite a lot of Internet cafes in Salou now. Depends on where you are staying. The locturio underneath the Rio Grande pub by Salou Park Hotel has printing facilities

I want to buy an orange sim card to use with my iphone wonder if they have some kiosks. I see they use movistar like back home so it shouldn't be bad to get a cheap sim with some credit on it for 6 days

I gather your iPhone is locked to Orange? Orange PAYG SIMS are not sold at the Locturios only direct from Orange. There is an Orange shop in Salou Old town where you can buy a PAYG Orange.es SIM but if your phone is unlocked or if you can get it unlocked then a Lebara SIM with data is much cheaper.
Whichever way you go you will need your passport with you to buy the SIM

Thanks AV Kid, I'd like to leave the internet and emails at home but may just need to print one or two things off while there.

pb... just had a further thought. Orange.co.uk and Orange.es are effectively different companies. If your phone is locked then there is no guarantee an Orange.es SIM will work in the phone. Unsure if anyone can confirm that. Make sure you try out an orange.es SIM in your phone in the Orange shop before you buy