Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Park Ticket Discount Code

Hi, I've just come across this website via trip advisor, (and very informative it is too!)Just wondering where I can find the discount code for portaventura on here please? Many thanks Jo

Re: Park Ticket Discount Code

Unfortunately PortAventura have requested that we stop offering our discount codes for their tickets, so we have had to stop the PortAventura promotion early from Attractiontix.

Attractiontix are currently in talks with the guys at PortAventura and hoping that they can get them to agree on a new exclusive promotion for you all.

Is there any chance of Portaventura offering discount again within next few weeks I am going in 2 weeks time and hoping there will be discount available or some other promotion before I go.

Yes, me too am going next week and thought that the promotion ran until 31 August.

Was just holding out until the last credit card statement was refreshed. Any additional money saving tips welcome

JK

Just bought mine from lowcosttravelextras.com

They worked out cheaper than attraction tix. Enter code EXTRA5 for additional 5% discount plus you can get extra cashback from quidco.

Just print off the voucher and exchange at the gates