Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Port halley shopping centre

Hi,

Please can you tell me if porthallet shopping centre is open yet?

Re: Port halley shopping centre

Yes, it's been open a couple of years now. It has a fabulous Mercadona and a few other shops, some nice restaurants, a super 10 sala cinema and a bowling centre.

Thats great thankyou! However when i went last year, it wasn't open as it hadn't been built properly so was it being refurbished?

It was only partially open. Decathlon opened first. Mercadona only opened last year - it's a lovely supermarket. They've had a problem to rent out some of the shops. It's quite nice now and the Cine Oscar is brilliant.

Sounds good! i love shopping so will look forward to going, thanks very much for replying

So will it all be open when we go 28th June?

Can someone tell me address off the centre how to get to it from la pinada area. cheers

Its 5 mins walk from the main entrance to port aventura in the direction of vilaseca. It also has a wicked bowling alley.

Girls, if you want to clothes shop this isn't the place for you. Apart from Mercadona supermarket, Decatlon sportswear and equipment, a furniture store there really isn't anything else.You'd be better off going into Tarragona Parc Central or Tarragona itself.As somenone mentioned in an earlier post, it has a great bowling alley and cinema but it's far from being a shopper's paradise- more of a desert!

Where would be best to go then? Port halley or tarragona? Which has more to offer? and is it easy to get to tarragona from salou? is it far atall? I love shopping, which shops are there?

30 min bus ride from Salou to Tarragona. El Corte Ingles is probably the best place for girlie shopping,a cross between M&s and J,Lewis and really quite large. About a 10 min walk from Tarragona bus station!

I am led to believe Reus is very good for clothes shopping, 10 mins on the bus. Few nice tapas bars as well, much better than following the girls around the shops.

Hi Again Guys, sorry for ressurecting an old tread! Am I right in thinking that portalley is located near Hotel Elpaso? Does this mean that this would be the nearest and easiest supermarket to get to from Hotel Portaventura. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

Yes this will be the nearest. I thought they would have a website for this shopping centre by now.

Thank you.