The NewCleaR Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. All that we ask is that you keep it civilized and band related. All offensive or unrelated material will be removed.

The NewCleaR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upcoming Show!

Hey everyone, we will be playing here in muncie at the ball state student center (the tally) on thursday jan 29, we either play at 7 or 8, can't remember, i'll keep you posted for sure, and it costs $3 to get in, but you get 3 bands, so it's all good. Just letting you know.

Re: Upcoming Show!

man, that sucks ass! i have to go 2 court that day!!!!! oh, to anyone who cares, thets pray for tyler. he's in yoc right now, for something like a stupid little fight or something. so pray and help.

yea, starts at 7, and sorry about tyler

Okay guys I will see if I can make it. Although I have no clue where that is but I will tell Momma and she if she'll come too.

As far as Tyler goes I am really upset about it so upset I fought with Amy over something stupid. I love him. I hope that he doesn't get put in there for very long. Sorry Amy.

I love you guys!

Hmmm Yeah Sounds like fun.... I'll try to go iff I am off work but I don't know cuz thats Tonios 29th bday and he wants to do something. So dunno.
But hey I may have my car up and running you know the whole insurance and a license might help to. So if I do and you need a ride I'll try to help. If I don't then I am sorry and dont kill me please... lol

it's alright suzy, i know it was very hard to keep cool after hearing that, i was even ready to fight with his mum when she told me. but hey, it wont be that long till he's out, i think not sure though.

Yes. I hope you all will be able to come to my birthday show. I am looking forward to having the boys play the line up that I will provide them with along with fun hats and party favors. Hell, I throw in some hot mamma panties...

Happy 20th to me!!

HAPPY B-DAY SHOW!!!!!

TYLER IS OUT OF YOC!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! I'M SORRY THIS REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEWCLEAR BUT, I'M SO FRECKEN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU, TYLER!!!!!!!

hey. wow, you guys should change the show to the 28th cause theres a slot open that day too and i work on the 29th. i dont wanna miss seeing NewCleaR play again. thatd make me o so happy, but i know thats selfish of me. i planned on being there on the 28th anyway cause i try to go to as many of the local shows as i can. ok, im done. bye!

To: Newclear: I really wish I could go, but Amy has to go to court on that day and she would be the only reason why I would go. Amy says that you guys “rock the house”. That Lauren person is right, you guys should have it on the 28th I don’t have any houses that would need worked on by then and it would be a good last show for my Amy, that is if she really doesn’t get put in Y.O.C. I know she won’t though. Well I’ve got to go.
Mike

sorry, we have to do it on the 29, because it is a thursday and we are all available already because it is a regular practice day, sorry guys

Plus its my birthday Beotches. Always trying to rain on my f-in parade!

YAY! we get to spend some of Britt's B-day with her, oh crap what am I going to get her!

well I love you guys