Return to Website

- Andy's Spinal Cord Injury Forum -

Exchange experience,ideas, and help others with spinal cord injury and paralysis. You are not alone :)

- Andy's Spinal Cord Injury Forum -
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
jenny
New mattress clinically proven to prevent back pain!
Hi all I want to let you all know I have purchased the greatest bed in the world!!! I suffered from back pain for about 8 years and my doctor recommended this mattress which is called the SAM (self adjusting mattress) and here is the link www.comfortdirect.com Hop...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 10:13am
by jenny
hello for now
Hello Everyone, I just want to say hello and my name is Kathy. I suffer from arachnoiditis and am in debilitating pain 24/7. I will read your posts and get back to you soon.I am not well enough to respond to everyone everyday but I will do my best.I hope your suffe...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2001 6:52am
by Kathy Shearer
Disability Issues column
At http://internations.net/appellcore/main.htm
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2001 3:29pm
by Lynda Appell
MAKE THAT MONEY
It really works! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came across an article similar to this that could make you thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!...
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2001 9:11am
by IT WORKS
Pain ... gone. Get your free* bottle of PROOF!
QuantumHEALTH takes away the pain in muscular/skeletal systems, and we are proud to say that the effect is long-lasting (when the complete QuantumHEALTH System is used). We have taken it upon ourselves to prove to you, the effectiveness of the QuantumHEALTH produc...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2001 10:06am
by QuantumHEALTH
Innovative Shower in a Bed
I represent a South African company that has recently developed a device that allows disabled or bed-bound people to enjoy a shower with running water, while remaining in a prone position, in their own beds. The procedure is fast, efficient, hygienic and pleasant, a...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2000 9:40am
by Marilyn Boyd
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2000 9:40am
by Marilyn Boyd
a
Andy
Re Help
Article:If you care to email me with your problems I'll do my very best to try and help you........if you want to be more specific here at the 'forum' then post another message Best Wishes Andy --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article...
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2000 4:02am
by Andy
Re: Welcome
Article:hello' my name is maryanne case and i need help as some times i cant cope with with whats happening to me and my family' i would love to join tour group. Can u help me. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Forum Officially Op...
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2000 6:26pm
by Anonymous
s
Sally
Re: Re: Holidays
Article:thank you - excellent site --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:Article:Try www.travelability.co.uk that should help --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:I would really like to go on holi...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2000 10:45am
by Sally
a
Andy
Re: Holidays
Article:Try www.travelability.co.uk that should help --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to Original Article:I would really like to go on holiday with my boyfriend - can you recommend any websites where I can gain information on holidays suitable fo...
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2000 2:21am
by Andy
s
Sally
Holidays
I would really like to go on holiday with my boyfriend - can you recommend any websites where I can gain information on holidays suitable for people with spinal cord injury?
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2000 3:09pm
by Sally
a
Andy
Welcome
Forum Officially Open ===================== Welcome to my new Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Forum. Please feel free to post anything relating to sci here. Hopefully this will become an interactive place to share ideas, ask for help and meet new friends. Regards Andy
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2000 1:48pm
by Andy
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet