Return to Website

Lauren Henderson Message Board

discuss.

Tart City Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new release - legal thriller

Hi everyone - I just happened upon your website. I have just published a new book, a legal thriller, called "Confidential Communications" and hoped that you would be interested. Information follows below. Enjoy!!!

Confidential Communications
A new legal thriller by J.R. Reardon
www.jrreardonconfidentialcommunications.com

TRUST NO ONE…..
Rebecca Lawson, a young general-practice attorney in Vermont, expected to expand her practice when she was hired by Allan Richards to investigate a suspicious employee. Instead, she finds herself amidst national and international conspiracies, manipulations, and murder. With the help of an old colleague from Boston, Joshua Tameron, she learns that the financial security and innocent citizens of the United States are in imminent danger, and it is up to them to expose the truth. Confidential Communicati ons is a legal thriller that takes the reader on a ride which evaluates the vulnerability of us all while witnessing the downfall of greed.

Boston native, Suffolk University Law School alum, and former partner of Saltzman & McNaught LLP, J.R. Reardon has practiced in many areas including civil and criminal litigation. She has taught insurance law with her father and is published in the Suffolk University Law Review. Reardon is admitted to practice in the federal and state courts of Massachusetts, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. She is also active in several legal associations in both Massachusetts and the District of Columbia. ISBN13 Hardcover: 978-1-4363-3588-1 ISBN13 Softcover: 978-1-4363-3587-4 Published by Xlibris. Available at www.xlibris.com, www.amazon.com, www.bn.com, www.borders.com, www.target.com, or visit your local bookstore.

Re: new release - legal thriller

and you're posting here because you like our books? Sorry, I missed that part in your lengthy email...

Re: Re: new release - legal thriller

Actually I was inspired to post, as I found the sarcasm on your website fantastic (and familiar to my own), liked the idea of the female heroine and thought yours and your colleague's books may be worth putting on my list of "to read" books. I apologize for the length of my post in an attempt to introduce myself in a friendly manner. Please feel free to delete it - I wasn't able to on your technofriendly website.

Re: Re: Re: new release - legal thriller

brilliant. come and self-publicise on our site and then get grumpy when that's pointed out! heh.
J.R. babe, we all sell any way we can, but you know, a little grace is nice, every now and then ...
Stella x

Re: Re: Re: Re: new release - legal thriller

True, dat. Not that it's anything to do with me.

But on topic, have a look on BBC4 at 8 p.m. on Sunday everyone - Stella's 'How to write a Mills & Boon' is on (probs got the title wrong, but you get the drift) and Lauren's interviewed on it too, so it's a Tart Must.

Should be fun...

Ali x

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new release - legal thriller

oh Ali sweetie you're so nice to point that out!! I am in NYC but recording it for when I come back, dying to see poor Stella struggle to write a M&B. It's really difficult, apparently!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new release - legal thriller

ps: and JR, if you'd said something nice like that in your original post, that would have been all it took. When people don't, it just feels like you're posting on every single place you can find that looks remotely relevant without giving the author(s) who host the sites even the courtesy of a name check...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new release - legal thriller

You are kind! It was v good - Stella was great, so were you - both glam too! It was very funny. Not surprised it was hard for Stella to write M&B was hard though - not dissing M&B but a bit like getting a race horse to give children rides along the beach...

Ali x

M&B

Really interesting programme. But was Stella published by M&B? It was implied that she did - what was the title etc?
Thanks, J

Re: M&B

no, not published by M&B. I only wrote the 3 chapters and synopsis as required for submission. I also did a very detailed plot outline because I quite liked the story in the end and couldn't help myself. so I guess I may write it one day. but not right now!
x