Return to Website

BDPL Message Board

none

BDPL Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bunus points and knockouts

My name is richard brightmore and I play for international B. I just thought I would find out why we have not been awarded a bonus point for the last meeting. As I understand, the last meeting was meant to be on monday the 16th dec. However, after speaking to Symon Phillips who is captain of international A he informed me that because so many of the other teams got their the meeting date mixed up you had the meeting on Monday 9th dec. Obviously, we and our A team didnt attent on 9th dec as we knew their wasnt a meeting. Therefore, as things stand should have our bonus point as we should get our bonus point as we did not know about the meeting on 9th dec because we had planned to attend the correct one on 16th dec. In addition to this point, I would like to inform you that Ben Brooke and Darren Strang won their doubles against myself and Dave Dixon (im not sure whther they have rung the result in) and for my singles Knockout againsta J Taylor from Birstall CC I am going to claim this match because we arranged to meet to play the game, I showed up at the International and waited 2 hours( I have witnesses) But he didnt show. I did make several attemps to contact him after this so we could play the match, which I wouls still have been happy to do, but he was always unavailable so the match never got played.

Re: bonus points

Hi Richard,

Your Bonus attendance points will appear on the new tables shortly. We will also be giving the attendance points to your A and C teams. As you were the only team that read the meeting dates sheet and didn't attend we believe you deserve them.

Re: Re: bonus points

yeeesssss richard

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Richard,

Your Bonus attendance points will appear on the new tables shortly. We will also be giving the attendance points to your A and C teams. As you were the only team that read the meeting dates sheet and didn't attend we believe you deserve them.