Return to Website

BDPL Message Board

none

BDPL Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing result and deducted points

My name is Richard Brightmore and I play for International B in division 3. After looking at the BDPL website it appears that we have been deducted 2 points I assume for apparently not phoning in a result. However, our result from Tuesday 14th May against Badger was definately rung in as we actually won the match 5-4, so there would be no reason for us not to ring the result in and lose 2 points. Perhars our result was missed out or there has been a mix up, but when we phoned the answermachine came on as normal so I dont know whats happened. It would be most appreciated if whoever is responsible for processing the results could give me a ring on 07900491806 to see if this matter can be resolved. Wen do fully understand the rules surrounding deduction of points for not ringing in results, but obviously we would have had no reason not to ring the result in because we won the match.Cheers Richard

Re: Missing result and deducted points

Hi Richard,

I have entered your result and given you the points back. There was a message on the answerphone which cut off prior to giving the result so I am assuming that this was your result.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My name is Richard Brightmore and I play for International B in division 3. After looking at the BDPL website it appears that we have been deducted 2 points I assume for apparently not phoning in a result. However, our result from Tuesday 14th May against Badger was definately rung in as we actually won the match 5-4, so there would be no reason for us not to ring the result in and lose 2 points. Perhars our result was missed out or there has been a mix up, but when we phoned the answermachine came on as normal so I dont know whats happened. It would be most appreciated if whoever is responsible for processing the results could give me a ring on 07900491806 to see if this matter can be resolved. Wen do fully understand the rules surrounding deduction of points for not ringing in results, but obviously we would have had no reason not to ring the result in because we won the match.Cheers Richard